Heated swimming pool
There is a 550 square feet heated swimming pool (mid season only). You will enjoy a drink while refreshing on a large shallow step. You will relax in serenity in comfortable deck chairs and a covered space with rocking chairs.
At any time during the day you can enjoy the sun on the huge and wonderful terraces of the Palais Lamrani. There you can rest in comfortable deck chairs with a marvelous view over Marrakech.
There is a small fitness terrace where you can exercise while admiring the magnificent garden. Stationary rowing and biking are available.
In the Palais Lamrani, there is a beautiful and traditional hammam, a place respecting the Muslim recommendations of cleaning and making ablution before prayers. This hammam has been completely restored and can accommodate two people. It is located near the swimming pool. You can book traditional skin care: black soap, scrub and rhassoul wrap before a massage...
It is time now to relax and enjoy a massage, journey in the world of sensations.
While comfortably installed in a soothing atmosphere, our therapist offers relaxing massages using orange flower, jasmine, rose or argan oils.
- 24 hour reception
- Welcome mint tea with Moroccan pastries
- Welcome bottle of mineral water in the room
- Free mini-bar in each bedroom
- TV in the rooms and the main lounge
- Free Wi-Fi access in all the palace
- Library and games available
- Free access to the fitness center
- Towels for the swimming pool
- Safe box in each room
- Air conditioning and central heating
- Hair dryer and bathrobes in each bedroom
- Stroller and crib (up to 4 years old) available on request
- Breakfast served in the dinning room or garden from 8:00 to 10:00 AM
Not included services
- Dinner at the restaurant "La Table du Palais" from 06:30 to 09.00 PM, 23€/person, drinks not included(closed on sunday)
- One additional single bed in the suites on request (50€/night)
- Transfer from and to the airport or tours on request
- Traditional Hammam and massage on request
- Yoga lesson on request
- Visits in Marrakech with guide on request